Love Juice: A little love juice makes the world go 'round
The Non-alcoholic concoction to keep you movin' and grovin' into the wee
One container Sugar-Sweetened, Cherry Kool-Aid* Soft Drink powder mix.
*(Generic brand may be substituted for Kool-Aid brand)
One two-liter bottle of Coca-Cola* brand soda.
*(I suppose Pepsi-Cola or RC could be substituted for Coca-Cola brand, but
we¹ve never tried it!?!)
As many drink containers (sports bottles, cups, glasses, pitchers, barrels,
etc.) as there are people present.
1) Place one lid full* of sugar-sweetened Kool-Aid mix** into drinking
*(If using generic brand, use about two scoopers of powder)
**(Adjust for container size. If using Dixie Cups, do not pour full lid of
Kool-Aid mix into container. Perhaps only a half lid)
2) Pour Coca-Cola into container*.
*(Be prepared with towels, napkins or other cleaning materials if preparing Love Juice in the confines of your home)
3) Watch volatile reaction of teeth-rotting chemicals.
4) Once the foam on top has stopped rising, add more ingredients as
5) Ignore strange fizzing noises and ENJOY!*
*(Love Juice contains sugar, caffeine and high fructose corn syrup and will
most likely cause severe stomach cramps, tooth decay and sleepless nights.
Perhaps it is best drunk by professionals such as Spork, Leonardo Da Vinci
and Andre Giant).